Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Introductions....

I started this blog with the intention of describing some of the adventures I've encountered (and the ones yet to come...), discussing some of the people I've met, and the places I've been. Things like having bar room paraphernalia hurled at my head, having a homeless person help change my tire, hiking to a hidden waterfall...only to be chased by a snake, then a bear. I thought I'd provide pictures of some of the places I've been, detailing how to get there, and what to expect when you finally do. Most of all, I wanted a place to express my opinions of music, art, movies, sports, and life in general...and have other people's feedback on whatever it is I'm talking about. My plan is to post every other day or so. So for the first post, here's an overview of who I am....My name is Chesley...this is my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Oh! This is a great idea! Its going to be so much fun! And once i am there, just think of how many more adventures you will have to speak of!

    ReplyDelete